Yesterday we made a salad of boiled eggs and potatoes and made this dressing to go with it. The salad BTW was eaten with a platter containing boiled rice, mutton boiled with spices, grated raw mango, mutton stock, raw cucumber sticks and a single large slice of batter fried aubergine.
- Boiled egg yolks x6
- Olive oil, 7-8 tbsp
- Pepper, fresh ground, 2 tsp
- Salt, to taste
- Chives, chopped, 3 tbsp
- Garlic, chopped, 10 cloves
- Water, 1 – 2 tbsp per preference for dressing texture
- Mix it all well
- Mix dressing well with the potatoes and eggs, or whatever else you’re using.
- If you don’t have chives, use strong onion instead. You could also use a blend of mustard oil and olive oil to get a similar short of sharpness.
- Add chilies (green, red or powdered) if you wish