We all know that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so why not have it in a special way .
- Apples pureed, 1 cup
- All-purpose flour, 1 cup
- Wheat flour, 1 cup
- Baking soda, 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder, 2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder, 1/2 tsp
- Powdered sugar, 1 cup
- Melted butter, 150 gm
- Oil, 1 tbsp.
- Sieve flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. Keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the butter, milk, and apple.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet batter.
- Fold in well .
- Add the oil .
- Transfer the prepared batter to the baking tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 1800 Celsius.
- All the ingredients should be at room temperature.
- The baking tin should be big enough to accommodate the batter until half.
- Puree the apples as soon as you cut them or else they will turn black.
- When you are mixing the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, make sure to use a wooden spatula and fold it in the same direction to avoid any lumps.
- Grease and line the baking tin with a parchment sheet before transferring the batter.