I have a foodie in my house who is crazy about chocolates, and when it comes to chocolates, what better than fudgy chewy brownies to satiate the cravings of my chocolate dragon? Some people like their brownies to be cakey, but my choice are always the fudgy and chewy ones. So here is a recipe for you all for the fudgiest brownies ever.
- Vegetable oil, 5 tbsp
- Butter, 3 tbsp
- Chopped dark chocolate, 1/2 cup
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Eggs, 2 whole.
- Vanilla essence, 1 tsp
- Flour, 3/4th cup, sifted using a sieve
- Cocoa powder, 1/4th cup
- Chocolate chips, 1/4th cup
- Heat oil, add butter and cook on low flame till the butter melts and mixes well with the oil.
- Remove the pan from the flame and add the chopped dark chocolate.
- Mix well till the chocolate is melted. Allow this to cool completely.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs one by one and then the vanilla essence.
- Now add the flour and the cocoa powder to the batter.
- Mix well and add the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter in a greased and lined 9 x 9 baking tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Allow cooling before you bite in; the centre may be much hotter than the outside.
- All the ingredients should be at room temperature.
- If you want to skip the eggs, add 1/2 cup curd/yogurt.