This is a tasty and fun platter that all of us enjoyed at dinner. When you’re eating it, remember to try different combinations of individual elements on the platter and I’m sure you’ll have a great time too.
- Carrot, 3 medium, sliced
- Any chili powder/paste of your choice. I used a Tibetan version.
- Garlic, 6 cloves, sliced
- Paneer, 600gm, sliced x4
- Cucumber, 2 med, sliced thick
- Mango, sweet, 1 large, 3 slices without skin
- Coriander, handful, finely chopped
- Spinach, 100gm, blanched, squeezed, divided x3 portions
- Lemon, halves x 3
- Peanuts, roasted, 6 tbsp
- Yogurt, whipped, 3 tbsp
- Any chili sauce, 1 tbsp. I used Huy Fong Sriracha sauce.
- Orange juice, 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil, 3 tbsp
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking/grilling
- Saute carrots, garlic, chili until cooked. Season, keep warm.
- Mix yogurt and chili sauce well. Reserve.
- Put orange juice, sesame oil, salt and pepper into a bottle. This is a version of vinaigrette. Mix well. Reserve.
- Grill slices of paneer until done as desired. Keep warm.
- Assemble. Drizzle with vinaigrette. See video for details.