* Serves: 2 *
* Preparation time: 10 minutes *
* Cooking time: 20 minutes *
- 4 Yellow Kiwi, peeled
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cup thick yoghurt
- 3 tsp green cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
- Puree the yellow kiwi.
- In a thick bottomed pan, cook this puree with the sugar until well blended. Set aside to cool.
- Now blend all the other ingredients in a bowl along with kiwi puree, except the chopped pistachios.
- To serve, take shot glasses. Pour the mixture in piping bags and pipe in a glass bowl.
- Chill it in refrigerate until cool. Garnish with pistachios and serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy: Chef Harpal Singh, Zespri Kiwifruit, CaLDRON, Oct 2014