- 15 marshmallows
- 1?4 cup sugar
- 3 kiwis
- 1?2 cup white chocolate
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Melt the marshmallows in a glass bowl on a double boiler.
- Make kiwi puree in a blender.
- Cook kiwis and sugar together for about 7 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Now remove 2 tablespoons of the mixture and add the rest to the melted marshmallows.
- Remove the white chocolate from the hot water bath and add it in the mixture.
- Once the chocolate has melted and the whole mixture has become homogenous, shift the bowl to an ice bath.
- Once the mixture has reached room temperature, add whipped cream.
- Chill the mixture in a refrigerator until the mixture is stiff.
- Pour in a piping hot bag and portion in individual glasses.
- Top up the glasses with a spoonful of the cooked kiwi mixture kept separately.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy: Chef Harpal Singh, Zespri Kiwifruit, CaLDRON, Oct 2014