Tangri Kebabs are from Mughlai cuisine.
- 4 chicken legs
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for basting
- Pinch of orange red food color
- Onion rings
- Lemon wedges
- Silver foil
- In a bowl mix the curd, ginger-garlic paste, salt, chili powder and red food color.
- Marinade the chicken legs in this paste. Keep aside for 2 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven on 100 degrees and then place the chicken legs on a rack and put it in the oven.
- Baste the legs with oil before putting in the oven and then when you turn it. Cook the chicken till nice and roasted at 300 degrees.
- When done transfer to a serving plate.
- Mix a pinch of salt, chilli powder and pav bhaji masala.
- Sprinkle this over the chicken and serve with onion rings and lemon wedges.
- Wrap the fringed foil strip over the edges for easy grasp and a professional touch.
Instant Butter Naan
- ½ kg flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bottle club soda
- Sift the flour and the salt, add the sugar and make a well in the center.
- Make a dough with the soda and cover it with a damp cloth for 10 minutes.
- Heat a big heavy aluminium kadhai (wok) and heat it nicely.
- Roll out like a naan or a roti and place it in the kadhai (wok).
- You can make 4 at a time.
- Turn the naan once and then let it rise on open flame.
- Remove from fire and brush some butter liberally on it.
Serve with hot tangri kebabs or any other gravy of your choice