This seed spread is spicy and flavourful and tastes wonderful on a piece of toast. Here’s the recipe.
- Set 1
- Peanuts, roasted, 6 tbsp
- Chilies, red, dried, 1 tbsp / 3-4 pieces or per taste
- Black peppercorns, 1 tsp
- Honey, 2 tsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Garlic, 1 tbsp
- Enough refined oil to blend smoothly
- Sesame seeds, 1 tsp
- Sunflower seeds, 1 tbsp
- Blend all ingredients in set 1
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve as a dip with vegetables or on toasted bread
- This is a very high calorie mixture. Please use it sparingly.