- 500 gms Pork belly, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 Kohlrabi, peeled and cut into six pieces
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, diced
- 1 Bhut Jolokiya chilli, sliced into few pieces ( be careful while slicing )
- Salt, to taste
- Wash the pork and place it in a pressure cooker with enough water to cover it, Close the lid, but don’t put the weight on the cooker.
- Let the pork cook on low heat for one and half hours.
- Add the kolrabhi and salt and continue to cook for a further one and a half hours.
- When the pork is tender add the ginger and bhut jolokiya chilli.
- Cover and cook for for few more minutes until the ginger and aromatic jokoliya release their flavours.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot with Joha rice
Recipe courtesy: Pallavi (Polly) Bora