by Shivangi Singh
Being mother of a 11 month old child, I keep experimenting with food that is healthy and tasty for my LO. Thus came up with these nutritious cookies. These are baking soda, baking powder and sugar free, making them a great choice for babies & infants. Banana is favourite flavor for the kids, coconut gives its own crunch and the hero of the dish, Ragi, is a wonder grain that moms love to include in their diets.
- 3/4 cup ragi flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 150 gm soft butter
- 1 banana (2 can be used too)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry / desiccated coconut (optional)
- 2/3 cup dates powder/ jaggery
- Beat butter , jaggery till fluffy then add egg & beat again. Soften banana with fork & add mix till well incorporated.
- Mix all other ingredients. It will be moist dough. Cover & refrigerate the mixture for an hour min.
- Make balls & flatten in whatever shape you like. Bake for 15 mins at 180 C/350 F. Once cooled remove & store.*