This curry will go well with south Indian style paranthas or plain boiled rice. You’ll need:
- 400gms Shelled prawns
- 400gms Onions
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp jeera
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 6 red chillies
- 2 green chillies
- 1 inch ginger
- 6 pods of garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves
- Grind chillies, ginger, garlic and jeera with one teaspoon of vinegar.
- Heat ghee and fry sliced onions till brown
- Add masala [step 1] and fry.
- Add prawns, chopped tomatoes, coriander leaves and salt.
- Simmer till cooked. Add sugar.
- Serve hot with rice.