Third in the prawn series. You’ll need:
- 500gm peeled prawns
- 1 medium cauliflour
- 2 large onions
- 6 green chilies
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp cumin seed
- 6 pepper corns
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Wash prawns thoroughly
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Grind the onions, green chillies, cumin seed, pepper corns and red chillies into a paste
- Heat oil and fry onion slices until golden brown
- Add the ground masala and fry for two more minutes
- Fry the prawn and cauliflower pieces for 5 minutes.
- And 3/4 cup water and simmer in a covered vessel till done.
Note: Add 2 – 3 tomatoes or tomato puree if you like.