Second in the 7 day series, this pork recipe is enough for a full, nutritious and filling meal. Eat with thickly sliced, fresh bread. You’ll need:
- 450 gms boneless pork meat
- 1 medium sized onion
- 3 medium sizd carrots
- 350 gms lightly blanched green beans
- 225 gms macaroni
- 710 ml water
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut meat into small pieces
- Heat oil, add meat and fry till brown.
- Slice onions and carrots. Add to meat. Stir in water and salt. Boil.
- Lower heat. Cover and boil slowly for about 45 minutes, till the meat and carrots and tender.
- Stir in the macaroni and beans. Cook, covered till the macaroni in tender or for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.