With the summer heat bringing fresh juicy Alphonso mangoes, this recipe is a super-easy way to cool down with the king of fruits
Equal measures of…
- Milk cream/whipping cream/malai
- Condensed milk
- Alphonso Mango Fruit pulp
- Chill cream & condensed milk overnight in fridge.
- Beat cream with blender or egg whisk till fluffy.
- Start adding condensed milk & pulp & keep beating till its well mixed.
Chef’s notes: You can use this recipe as a base & use your imagination. Any fruit pulp/nuts/chocolate can be used as a variation
Recipe Courtesy: Shilpa Pinaki, CaL Member