This is a typical south Indian dish, made with curd. You’ll need:
- 1/2 Coconut
- 8 green chillies
- 1/2 inch ginger
- Curds, chillies, mustard, curry leaves, salt and sugar
- Grind the coconut scrapings finely with chillies and ginger
- Whisk curds and stir in coconut mixture. Dilute with a little water.
- Add salt, a little sugar and season with mustard, chillies and curry leaves.
- Fry a handful of coconut scrapings to a light brown color and mix with curry leaves.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.