Needed to make a quick snack for Cherie and her friends. Condition: No chilli to be used at all. Condition: I had 10 minutes. So here goes. You’ll need:
- Boil macaroni as mentioned on the pack. Drain. Sprinkle a little oil over it, toss, set aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan. Cook on a low flame from this point on.
- Add the chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ham and saute for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, oregano and honey. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock.
- Using a high flame, bring to a boil.
- Add the spring onions, reserving a little for the garnish.
- Add the lemon juice and take off the heat.
- Serve on the macaroni, sprinkled with the spring onions.