Antara wondered what exactly she should do with her very pretty set of Conical Ramekins sent over by the folks at Urban Dazzle. Given the theme of our afternoon was about snacky dishes that look pretty, taste great and go well with booze, here’s what she did.
There’s something to be said about a combination of meaty mushroom that crunch softly with warm, juicy cherry tomatoes, salty feta cheese, fresh basil and the tang of lemon zest.
- Mushrooms, washed, de-stalked
- Basil leaves, fresh
- Feta Cheese
- Lemon, zest
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Black pepper, fresh ground
- Salt, to taste
- Refined Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat refined oil in pan.
- Toss in all the ingredients, except the cheese, olive oil and cherry tomatoes.
- Stir fry on high heat till mushrooms are nearly cooked.
- Add cherry tomatoes and keep on flame for half a minute longer so they warm through.
- Take off the flame.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon zest over; toss.
- Spoon into ramekins and serve.