Contributed by Harmit Lamba
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano or 2 tsp. dried
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Eight 4 oz. lamb loin chops trimmed of all fat.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil, lemon juice & zest, oregano, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Put the lamb chops in a zip lock bag and pour the marinade over them.
- Move the chops around in the bag so the marinade coats them well.
- Seal the bag and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Remove the chops from the marinade.
- Broil in convection oven for about 10 minutes on each side for well done chops.
- Garnish with chopped fresh mint leaves.
- Serve with a side dish of vegetables and dinner rolls.