This recipe was contributed by Brijesh Macwan who says, “You can eat this delicious chutney with rice, roti, use it as a condiment and also spread on frankies and sandwiches too.”.
- 1/2 tsp Methi seeds, roasted
- 5 tsp Peanuts, roasted and cleaned
- 8 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Rock salt
- 2 tsp Desiccated coconut powder
- 20 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Peanut oil
- If your methi seeds and peanuts aren’t roasted, please do so.
- Coarsely pound all the ingredients, except the peanut oil together in a mortar and a pestle
- Add the peanut oil and store in an airtight jar.
- This should keep for a few weeks in an airtight container.
- If you want to use a mixer-grinder, use pulse mode so the mixture is coarse.