Contributed by Ranbanka Palace Jodhpur
- 1 kg Chicken
- 150 grams Mathaniya red chilli
- 350 grams Desi ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 350 grams Onion
- 100 grams Garlic
- 5 Bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorn
- Salt to taste
- In a degchi, take the ghee. When it gets hot, add the bay leaves & peppercorn.
- Then add the chopped garlic, let it turn light brown, then add chopped onions & saute it properly.
- Add the chicken chunks to it as well as the chilly paste.
- Stir it continuously, add salt to taste.
- Serve with cucumber & roti.