Baking Dish Size: 22 cm / 8.5 inches
For the Lasagna Sheets
- 150 gm Flour
- 1 to 2 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 50 ml Water (approx.)
For the Filling
- 2 tbsp Pomace Olive Oil
- 1 Soup Cube (Maggi Magic Cube)
- 250 gm Chicken, minced
- 2 Onions
- 2 to 3 pods Garlic
- 1 Packet Button Mushrooms
- 1 Bunch fresh Spinach
- 100 ml fresh Cream (Amul Tetrapack)
- 100 gm grated Cheese
- Some Pomace Olive Oil for the Baking dish
- The Lasagna Dough
- Sieve the Flour in a bowl or on the platform.
- Make a well and add the eggs and the salt.
- Start stirring with your fingers and slowly add water until you have a soft dough.
- You should knead it for about 10 minutes to loosen out the gluten and to avoid any lumps.
- Wrap with cling-film and keep aside.
- Preheat Oven to 180°C.
- The Filling
- Clean and finely chop the mushrooms and spinach.
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the minced chicken, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and spinach and stir for 5 more minutes.
- Add some water, the soup cube and the cream, salt and pepper and a teaspoon of Herbs de Provence.
- Let it simmer for five minutes and keep aside.
- Grate the Cheese.
- Make the Lasagna
- Divide the dough into 4 portions.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out a thin sheet of dough according to the size of your dish.
- Cut it into shape and place the first sheet on the oiled dish.
- Add 1/3 of the filling and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle some cheese over it.
- Add the next layers of dough sheet, filling and cheese
- Finish with a layer of dough, some liquid from the filling and a litle cheese.
- Bake either with a lid or cover with aluminum foil.
- After 30 minutes remove lid/foil and bake until cheese is slightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving (cutting gets easier).