One of the signature cocktails of Grey Goose, this cocktail hits the right spot for all occasions. Grey Goose Le Fizz uses simple ingredients with 100% French Vodka made with maitre-de-chai* tradition. Flavored with elderberry liqueur and lime juice it is not to overpowering and is a perfect companion for raising a toast.
- 1 ½parts GREY GOOSE vodka
- 1 part ST-GERMAIN® elderflower liqueur
- ¾parts fresh lime juice
- 2 parts chilled soda
- Pour all ingredients except soda water into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake briefly over ice and double strain into a chilled flute.
- Top with soda water and garnish with a stirrer.
*maitre-de-chai is a traditional way of creating cognac and literally means cellar master. Grey Goose was the first company to make use of this technique to make Vodka and involves a strong check on ingredients and procedures.