UNO Chicago Grill uses Italy’s old authentic recipes and combining it with the finest meats, fresh cheeses, ripe vegetables and flavourful spices to make pizza and pasta the heartiest meal of all. Here is a recipe from this American-cuisine restaurant in Dubai.<
- 1 chicken spinoccoli roulade each
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 slices mozzarella
- 1 tbsp pesto sauce
- 7 fluid oz alfredo sauce
- 11oz penne pasta
- 2 fluid oz UNO pizza sauce
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan, shredded
- 1 piece garnish bread
1. Spray a regular sized pizza pan with pan release.
2. U nwrap the chicken spinoccoli roulade and place into the pizza pan with 1/2 cup water. Place the cut side down.
3. Cover the roulade with 2 slices of mozzarella.
4. Place the chicken spinoccoli into the bottom oven.
5. When chicken is cooked, prepare the pasta.
6. Pre-heat sauce pan, add pesto and alfredo sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer.
7. Place the pasta into the salted boiling water and cook until ready. Drain well.
8. Place the pasta into the simmering sauce and toss.
9. Place pasta in a pre-heated pasta bowl.
10. Place the UNO pizza sauce in a strip down the center of the pasta.
11. Remove the chicken spinoccoli roulade from the pan and place onto a clean cutting board.
12. Slice the chicken into 5 slices – cut on a bias.
13. Layer the sliced chicken spinoccoli down the center of the appropriate preheated bowl.
14. Take end slice and rotate it to the opposite end so that on both sides the colorful filling is visible.
15. Sprinkle chopped parsley and parmesan on pasta and place bread on the side of the bowl.