We decided to have a light lunch today – light in terms of preparation time, cooking time and overall effort. :-) My cooking is rarely light on calories.
- Toast 4 slices of bread.
- Slice the tomato thinly
- Slice the onion thinly, separate the rings [as shown]
- Slit the green chilli pepper. Remove the seeds. Chop very finely.
- Mix the olive oil, melted butter, green chilly, pepper and tabasco
- Put the slices of cottage cheese on the toast
- Arrange the tomato and onions on the cottage cheese
- Brush lightly with the olive oil mixture.
- Put under a hot grill for 1 – 2 minutes, till the tomatoes and onions get slightly singed.