We wanted to eat a gooey, rich stuffed chicken roll for dinner, and this is the filling we used.
- Chicken breast, 2 pieces, diced
- Mayonnaise, 3 tbsp
- Garlic powder, 2 tsp
- Onion powder, 1 tbsp
- Cornflour, 1 tbsp
- Garam masala, 1 tsp [optional]
- Chilli powder, 1/2 tsp [optional]
- Freshly ground black pepper, 1 tsp [optional]
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the powders and salt.
- Moisten chicken and combine it with the powder mixture.
- Shake the pieces of chicken in a sieve to dust off excess powders
- Deep fry till golden brown
- Remove from oil, let cool and mix with mayonnaise
- Use as filling in rolls
- To make the rolls, I used a teaspoon of chilli garlic chutney, a tablespoon of stirred cream and this filling, all rolled into a large paratha.
- I used homemade honey mustard mayonnaise. You can use whatever you’d like or is available.