Contributed by Ruby Lamba
- 6 eggs
- 2 onions
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 green chillies
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1.5 cups milk
- Bunch of cilantro
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Hard boil the eggs then shell and halve them.
- Blend the onions,ginger and chillies.
- Heat the ghee and fry the paste till the onion turns pale golden.
- Add the eggs and stir gently. Add the milk.
- Add cilantro, garam masala and salt.
- Stir gently, simmer the flame and wait until the sauce thickens.
- Sprinkle cilantro and serve with roti or paratha.
Ed: Image from this site.