Double Decker Snacker
- Red Bell Pepper
- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Any hard cheese (I used Grana Padano)
- Salami, diced (substitute if a vegetarian dish is required)
- Cherry tomatoes, whole
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Basil leaves, fresh
- Refined Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black Olives
- Onions, peeled, quartered, separated
- Oregano, dried
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Salt to season
- Roast, cover, cool and peel your bell peppers. Set aside.
- Finely chop the black olives; set aside.
- Heat some refined oil in a pan.
- Throw the salami, mushrooms, basil leaves, onions, jalapenos in.
- Toss well and season as required (salt, pepper and oregano)
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the cherry tomatoes.
- Stir fry on a hot flame for half a minute so the tomatoes warm through.
- Take off the flame, drizzle a little extra-virgin olive oil and toss.
- Add the mixture from the pan to the lower section of the snack glass.
- Place the peeled bell peppers in the upper section of the snack glass.
- Add the olives and cheese shavings to the bell peppers.