by Ruchita Ashish Sharma
Club sandwich is global favorite food mainly taken as snack/ brunch.
Fillings are stuffed in 3/4 layers. There are many methods used all over, here I am presenting my way of making it.
- 3 bread slices
- 1 to 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp green chutney
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely cubed boiled potato
- 1 to 2 tbsp curd
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp sandwich spread
- Grated cheese, nylon sev & finely chopped coriander for garnishing.
- Take a bowl & add boiled cubed potato.
- Now add all the dry masalas mentioned in ingredients.
- Then add curd & mix all well together.
- Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Take one bread slice & spread green chutney.
- Now spread marinated potato.
- Now place another slice of bread over it.
- Spread sandwich spread on this slice.
- Now place cucumber slices over it, over cucumber place onion slices, over onion slices place tomato slices.
- Now take the third slice of bread & place over tomato slices.
- Now spread butter on both the sides of bread & roast it till crisp.
- Lastly cut it in any shape you like.
- Sprinkle grated cheese, nylon sev & chopped coriander.