Needed to make a quick dinner and found the following in the Kitchen:
and thought perhaps soup might be a good choice for dinner. So:
- Separate the stalks from the mushrooms. Wash and set aside heads. Finely chop the stalks
- Wash the fish. Cut into 1 inch cubes. Keep 2 cubes aside and chop into a fine mash.
- Heat some oil, add the red curry paste. Mix.
- Add the mushroom stalks and the mashed fish
- Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Add 3 glasses of water. Bring to a boil
- Add the potato
- Add the fish
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles, dry red chillies and fish sauce.
- Boil for a further 5 – 7 minutes.
- Beat the egg well, put into a fine sieve and sprinkle over the soup. Stir for 1 minute.
- Take off the heat and mix in finely chopped fresh coriander.
- Stir in the juice from one lemon [lime] and serve hot.