Contributed by Pratik Alagh
For Herbed Breast :
- 1 Chicken Breast.
- pinch of Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Mushroom roughly chopped
- Any Cheese (No Parmesan obviously, its bitter)
- 2 flakes Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp butter.
- Parsley Finely Chopped.
- Make a pocket in the chicken breast from top.
- Marinate the breast and keep aside.
- Mix the ingredients for stuffing and evenly stuff the breast. Do not force the stuffing inside; it will tear the breast.
- On a very low flame heat oil in a non stick pan, and sear the breast for 5 mins till the breast’s outer portion is white and slightly browned.
- Now put it in an oven till it is done.
- Use steamed red Cabbage as base and accompaniment of your choice!