Breakfast was to be eggs today. Needed to quickly whip something up for 3 people, so here’s what we did.
- Beat the eggs well
- Heat some butter in a pan. Reduce flame. Note that the pan should be a small one, else the shape will not turn out right.
- Pour 1/3 of the egg mixture into the pan. Spread it across the base and let it firm.
- Add the chopped onions and cabbage on to this. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Put the rest of the egg mixture into the pan and spread.
- Pop into the oven till the top is firm.
- Top with salami and cheese as you prefer
- Grill till the cheese melts and the omelette is firm.