by Shweta Gulati
A wholesome and flavoursome nutritious meal with goodness of mushrooms.Easy to cook,Good to eat.
- 1 big onion sliced finely
- 1/2 cup fresh button mushrooms diced finely
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice
- 1/4 tsp of soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon of Oil (I’ve used olive oil)
- Onion greens.
- Soak rice for at least 2 hours
- Cook rice with little salt aldante.
- Strain water and run through cold water.
- In a nonstick / thick bottom pan add oil.
- At low flame saute onions till brown. Keep aside
- To the same oil add mushrooms, cook till they loose moisture and turn little brown (at high to medium flame). Keep them aside.
- In the remaining oil add black pepper powder.
- Add Rice and soy sauce.
- As per taste sprinkle salt.
- At low flame mix up well.
- Add sauteed mushrooms and onions.
- Garnish with onion greens and sprinkle freshly grounded black pepper.
- Serve Hot.