- 1 liter fresh cream
- 1 sponge cake
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pkt bourbon biscuits
- 1 tsp coffee
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 50 grams Grated chocolate
- Keep the cream in the fridge for a few hours.
- If the weather is very hot then place the cream over a bowl of ice and fold in the powdered sugar into the cream 1 spoon at a time until it mixes into the cream fully.
- Mix 1 tsp coffee and 1 tsp cocoa powder in a little water with 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Take a glass bowl. Layer it with the sponge cake and sprinkle the coffee-cocoa mixture over the sponge cake just enough to lightly soak it.
- Dip the bourbon biscuits into the coffee mixture after splitting them into two. Place over the soaked sponge cake.
- Pour the cream over this and set in the refrigerator.
- Once set dust the remaining cocoa powder over the cream through a sieve.
- Garnish with the grated chocolate and serve.