Contributed by Sandeep S
- Fillet of Sole or Red Snapper
- 1/4 tsp Rock salt
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed) –
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Oil for frying the fish
- 50ml White wine
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 Red radish sliced and soaked in chilled water and white wine vinegar.
- Sprinkle rock salt, crushed garlic and paprika on fillet
- Pan fry the fillet in a thick bottom pan for 1.5 minutes on both sides.
- Deglaze it with white wine and serve immediately with sour cream and mayo sauce (half-n-half). Serve with red radish
Ed: Cover photo by Sandeep S.