Contributed by Michaela S Samant
- 3 chicken thighs
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp English Mustard
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Ground pepper
- Some butter (you can use Amul salted butter)
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- Wash the thighs and dry them.
- In a small bowl mix together mustard, 1 tbsp oil and ground pepper.
- Apply some salt to the thighs and brush them with mustard mixture. Refrigerate for atleast 1-2 hours.
- Put the thighs into the baking tray (in one layer), add little water (50ml should be enough) and cover thigh with few thin pieces of butter. On the top of all sprinkle some breadcrumbs.
- Preheat your oven to 200 deg. and bake the thighs uncovered for 60 minutes. If you need to add little more water during baking add little bit of boiling water.
You can serve with mashed potatoes.