Asperges à la flamande, is a simple recipe, which can serve well as a side dish or accompaniment to a main course.
- Boil water, add and mix salt in it
- Add asparagus and cook
- Remove asparagus from water
- Add eggs to water. Hard boil.
- Remove eggs from water. Peel.
- Extract yolk and set whites aside for later use [elsewhere]
- Arrange hot asparagus on plate. Add melted butter.
- Finely crush and sprinkle egg yolks over it.
- Serve hot
Note: You can also use herb or garlic butter instead of plain butter.