Contributed by Ruby Lamba
- 6 medium potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed evenly.
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 cup milk
- 1.5 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp green cardamom powdered
- 20 to 25 slivered almonds
- 20 to 25 raisins
- Heat ghee in heavy bottomed pan. Add mashed potatoes
- Saute’ for 15 minutes with constant stirring, do not let it stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add milk and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Cook till the sugar dissolves completely and halwa starts separating from ghee.
- Add green cardamom powder, almonds, and raisins. Mix well.
- Serve Warm