The Chef at Large group on Facebook sends out about thousands of visitors per day to links posted on its timeline/wall. If you would like to share your blog’s links on the Chef at Large wall, it is mandatory to install the CaL Badge on your blog.
In return for promoting posts of your choice from your blog to the members of the Chef at Large group, we will promote subjects of our choice on your blog.
Add the CAL badge in 3 easy steps
- Join this Facebook group, where announcements etc. are shared.
- Place the code below in a widget on your blog’s side bar (never footer), as high up as possible. The code will result in a 250 x 250 pixel linked image being displayed.
- Make a post in the Facebook group above, tagging Sid Khullar, informing about the installation of the code below. Alternatively, you can visit CaL Support and submit a ticket for the same purpose. Once the badge is verified, your blog will be added to the active list further below, after which you’re free to share links to any CaL group.
<a href="https://calwellness.in"><img src="https://www.chefatlarge.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/cb037aaed44ecade7801ccc03681ef66.jpg" alt="CAL Badge"></a>
- Sharing YouTube channels or videos by those associated with the channel/video, is not allowed at this time.
- Blogs on websites that are otherwise commercial may not be approved.
- Only web blogs are being added at this time. Instagram, Facebook pages etc. will not be considered due to logistical reasons.
Blogs – ACTIVE
Only blogs that are in the list below may post links to CAL groups. Updated 1 Aug 2019.
- At200Deg, Priya Mahesh
- At My Kitchen, Akum Raj Jamir
- Batter up with Sujata, Sujata Roy
- Bless My Food by Payal, Shailender & Payal
- Breaking Naan, Vikram Bapat
- Chef at Large, Sid Khullar
- Cooking with Shobana, Shobana Rao
- Eat More Art, Sonal Solanki
- Exotic n Easy Cooking, Meera Girdhar
- Flavour Attack, Jaya Rajesh
- Foodies Terminal, Meghna Chakraborty
- Food, Fitness, Beauty and More, Aanchal Arora Gupta
- Golden Spices, Shibani Hota
- Jayanthi’s Indian Recipes, Jayanthi Narayan
- Kuch Pak Raha Hai, Divya Jain Longani
- Motions and Emotions, Amrita Roy
- My Friday Food Swings, Somedutta Sengupta
- My Tryst with Food and Travel, Piyali Muthha
- Noopur’s Kitchen, Noopur Kawathekar Joshi
- Pepper on Pizza, Sujata Shukla
- Pepper, Chilli and Vanilla, Gloria Fernandes
- Polka Puffs, Shreya Ashish Tiwari
- Preethi’s Cuisine, Preethi Prasad
- Reciphoria, Aparna Vibhute Yelmar
- Second Recipe, Gaurav Masand
- Shobha’s Food Mazaa, Shobha Keswani
- Sizzling Tastebuds, Kalyani Sri
- Soulful Cook, Ritika Narula Nawal
- Srivalli’s Kitchen, Srivalli Rekha Mantrala
- That Baker Gal, Divya Dinesh Banthia
- The Foodie Curls, Sujata Kotian Das
- The Hungry Belly, Jyoti Bhalla Ahuja
- The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen, Archana Gunjikar Potdar
- The World Through My Eyes, Priya Iyer
- Vidhya’s Vegetarian Kitchen, Srividhya Gopalakrishnan
- World Cafe for You, Afroz Shaikh
- Your Everyday Cook Radha, Radha Natarajan S.
- Yummy Recipes 4 All, Harpreet Kaur