Here’s our weekly roundup for Delhi/NCR this weekend. Our selections are quite individual and we’re going to try to have a different one of us influence the selections each week and you’ll likely see the difference in our choices. Ready for the weekend?
This weekend, start with kebabs and finish in style with a crazy time at Circus. Our picks for the next two days include some of the finest kitchens in the city and you’re going to have a blast! They are only a few weekends in a month and making the most of them is the best part isn’t it? So have a good time and eat an extra bite for us wherever you go!
- Friday Dinner: Dig into [mycred_link amount=”10″ href=”http://www.chefatlarge.in/awpcp/show-ad/3/kebab-menu-launched-at-lanterns-kitchen-bar/new-delhi/festival” target=”_blank”]Kofta Kebab, Zaffran Chapta Kebab and Gola Kebab at Lanterns Kitchen & Bar[/mycred_link], their Kebab Food Festival also includes Mezze platters and if you want a bit more then there is always Oriental, Mexican, European and fusion food to choose from. The good news is that this festival is on till the 31st August but why not indulge this weekend itself?
- Saturday Lunch: With a lineup that includes Rahul as the lead guitarist, Anand as the vocalist and rhythm guitarist, Ayush on drums and Dhruv on the bass,[mycred_link amount=”10″ href=”http://www.chefatlarge.in/awpcp/show-ad/6/ignia-band-performing-live-at-londoners-bistro-pub/new-delhi/live-music” target=”_blank”]IGIA at Londoners Bistro & Pub[/mycred_link] promises to be remembered by the music lovers for a long time.
- Saturday Dinner: [mycred_link amount=”10″ href=”http://www.chefatlarge.in/awpcp/show-ad/4/sushi-art-at-sakura/new-delhi/festival” target=”_blank”]Sushi is truly an art form at Sakura and their Sushi food festival[/mycred_link] brings you bite-sized artful pieces infused with tender Tandoori Chicken or Tandoori Paneer. That sounds interesting to me! Their celebrated Master Chef, Tetsu Akahira brings alive the rice artistry of classic sushi with an Indian twist at Sakura at The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa from 8th – 17th July, so be the first few to enjoy a meal like this!
- Sunday Brunch:[mycred_link amount=”10″ href=”http://www.chefatlarge.in/awpcp/show-ad/5/sunday-dim-sum-brunch/new-delhi/festival” target=”_blank”]Chi Asian Cookhouse has introduced an all new ‘Sunday Dimsum Brunch’[/mycred_link] that will be served every Sunday from 12 to 3:30pm. Indulge in a selection of soups, appetisers, dim sum and desserts paired along with a drink of your choice and go Asian this Sunday afternoon!
- Sunday Dinner: [mycred_link amount=”10″ href=”http://www.chefatlarge.in/awpcp/show-ad/7/the-circus-carnival-at-circus/new-delhi/festival” target=”_blank”]Party under the Big Top! Join the folks at Circus from 8th July to 15th July[/mycred_link] over Eight Featured Acts in the spotlight and indulge in their specially curated menu of 10 cocktails at an inclusive rate of Rs 250 (per drink) and loads of fun! Each day will have a specific theme with a grand Finale featuring celebrity DJ Zulfi Syed and guitarist Apernit Singh.