Have you always had these questions about wine that you were too embarrassed to ask? Would you like to understand a bit more about wine, what are the types of wine, how they go with some types of food and so on?We had an in-depth discussion about the various aspects of wine and food, with Miss Karishma Grover, Co-Owner and Wine-Maker at Grover Wines.
Here are the questions we asked her:
- A Lot of people think of wine as a pretentious drink. Your take?
- How would you prefer to classify wines? (Red/White? Table/Dessert/Sparkling?) Could you tell our viewers more about these particular type of wines?
- Does wine have any health benefits?
- Since a majority of our group members are foodies, I am sure they would like to know which type of wines pair well with food?
- Rich Gravy Dishes (Paneer/Chicken)?
- Steaks (Chicken/Beef/Pork)?
- Curries with a light gravy? Soups/Broths?
- Classic Indian Desserts like Gulab Jamun, Gajar Halwa, Rabri?
- What advice would you give budding chefs on serving Wine?
- If left alone on an Island, which wine would you prefer to take with you and why?
Here is part 1 of this session. Stay tuned for Part 2, where we get Wine Tasting Tips, and also taste some of Grover Vineyard’s finest wines.[mycred_video id=”CqSi919PxIM” logic=”play” amount=”5″ width=”780″ height=”360″]